Sunday, September 19, 2010

And the winner is...

Congratulations to Stacey -- your baby has brought you luck!

The winning number, chosen by random.org, between one and 2008, is 221 and Miss Stacie chose 225. As outlined in the rules, it doesn't matter if the person has gone over, it's about who is closest and Stacie couldn't have gotten much closer without hitting it on the head!

So Stacie, please message me with your address and the next time we go do mailing your English Garden earrings will be wending their way across the pond.

Thanks so much to all of you who have participated; it's tough because I wanted you all to win. :c)

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I'm so excited! I never win anything, but this is a fantastic first for me! I will take pictures of me wearing them as soon as I get them! Thank you again!

Unknown said...

I usually never win anything either, Stacie, so I understand your excitement. We'd love to see photos of you in the earrings when you get a chance. That would be wonderful. :c)