Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Today's Treasury: AquaViolet

Today's treasury has a favorite color combination: aqua and violet. While they are not complimentary colors, and as someone who loves op art and vibrant colors, it pleases my optic nerves because the color combination pops off the page.

Please come take a look at it, maybe click the items to look at them, and comment, if you're so inclined. You can find it here, before it's retired.

And as always, you may find our jewelry store at www.AdornMeJewelry.etsy.com. :)

5 comments:

Diane said...

So pretty. Love those two together. :O)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much, Diane. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Once again, you've done fabulous work!

Anne Lyken-Garner said...

They're so exquisite and beautiful. I've never seen such original pieces before.

Diane said...

Tina, you were the winner of the mousepad! Shoot over to my blog, then to Jody's and tell me your number 1 and number 2 picks for the mousepad. Also send me your address where I can send it to you. Thanks! :O)
estrella8888(at)roadrunner(dot)com