Thursday, November 20, 2008

Berries In the Snow - Holiday Earrings with Vintage Elements

These lush, elegant holiday earrings are called Berries in the Snow.

I am pretty attached to these earrings. They feel so festive to me that they, more than anything else I've created recently, kind of define the season for me.

These festive earrings feature lovely gold-plated leaves made from a vintage mold, little crystal chandelier pieces and some lovely, unique, deepest red vintage Swarovski crystal rounds from the Art Deco period. The brass ear wires are decorated with little Czech glass beads, as I like to do. The photos make them look different lengths, but they are exactly the same length -- which is 2 3/8" long.

You can see more photos in Adorn Me jewelry's store at Etsy.

2 comments:

l'actrice said...

Berries in the Snow are so cool and totally fit the festive holiday season!

BrownBunnybyIris

Unknown said...

Thanks, Iris. You're so sweet and dear to say so. :)